St. Thomas/John Cat, Beach or Jeep?

CruiseToddler

Help please!

OK CCers: I know you guys are amazing and made my last cruise absolutely amazing. Now I need some more help! J :)

OK, this cruise will be going also to St. Martin, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados.

We are a young couple (20/30) trying to have a few lazy beach days and we prefer a low-key quiet beach that is relatively easy to get to with some minor amenities like chairs, but NOT a must have. (For example we had the most amazing day at La Sagesse in Grenada with no amenities at all and a 45+ minute cab ride)

Additionally, we would like a good catamaran snorkel adventure with some adult beverages and maybe some beach time as well. (For example, we did the Cat/Snorkel with the Woodwind in Bonaire and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS…which I have posted on the Bonaire board)

Lastly, we are thinking about trying a “jeep tour” as we have never done one and might enjoy some adventure!

What are your thoughts for where we might try to get these in? Is the Cat over to St. John the way to go? Which tour group would you recommend?

Archived