johnny rockets

Travrock1

I have been all over the internet trying to find out about this for sure I will be on the monarch 4 day in two weeks is there a johnny rockets on this ship I have heard that the food is fantastic and the shakes are even better but I have yet to get a 100% answer about if that ship as a JR or not. if anyone can tell me for sure it would be great.

on a slightly different subject if you are under 18 are sodas and other non-alcho drinks free or is there a sticker to buy and if so how much per-day for one person also what is the deal for over 21 (mom) she doen't drink much but on vacation who knows the last question is are their "non alcho beer" beers that have some but infact very little beer available to under 18 year olds thanks for all your help.

The best way to find info about your ship is to go to the RCI web-site, http://www.royalcaribbean.com. Under the "Find a Cruise" menu button, you will find an option for "Ships" which will take you to an index for all the RCI ships. Clicking on "Monarch OTS" will get you an info page on that ship.

There is no JR on the Monarch. But don't despair too much. The reaction to JR is rather mixed on the cruisecritics board. For some, the JR's burgers are wonderful/excellent/etc. For some, they are too greasy and/or overhyped. There is a Ben & Jerry's on the Monarch and you can get shakes there.

Sodas are not included on any of the RCI ships. You can purchase for $1.50 each or you can get the soda package. The soda package is $6pppd for adults 18 and older and $4pppd for kids 17 and younger. You purchase the plan on the first day of the cruise and they give you a Coca-cola insulated drink cup that you can use. They put a sticker on your seapass so even if you don't have the cup, you can still get free sodas.

Sorry, don't know about non-alcoholic beers.

I have been all over the internet trying to find out about this for sure I will be on the monarch 4 day in two weeks is there a johnny rockets on this ship I have heard that the food is fantastic and the shakes are even better but I have yet to get a 100% answer about if that ship as a JR or not. if anyone can tell me for sure it would be great.

Johnny Rockets is not on the Monarch of the Seas. They have a sushi bar called Jade and a Pizza by the slice place called Soreento's but no JR's.

IMO, JR's is overbilled as a "great" place to eat. The burgers and shakes are average and less than that for anyone that remembers the good old days before a Mcdonalds hamburger became the standard for what people thought of a burger.

Now if McDonalds, Wendy's or any other fast food burger is all you've ever really had, then yes, JR's would seem to be the best thing since sliced bread. Otherwise is just another burger and fries.

thanks for the stuff about JR's but as far as the NA beer you did not specify if I could buy it since im under 18 and 21 not that i am eager to have non alcoholic i dont like sushi but the pizza place sounds good

NA beers still have a small amount of alcohol in them, so you have to be of legal drinking age to purchase them. Sorry!

Archived