Car Rental or Shuttle - Port Canaveral

peteypie

We will be sailing this summer out of Port Canaveral. We are still trying to decide the best way to get from Orlando Airport to the Port -- renting a car or using a shuttle service. The cost of renting the car is MUCH less; however, here is my concern: We will not have a problem driving to the port, because we have a very early flight into Orlando and will have plenty of time to get to the port. However, our flight home after the cruise is at 12:30 pm. I'm not sure what time we will be able to get off the ship -- and will I have enough time to get back to a car rental agency and go through all the paperwork, etc. without cutting it too close to my flight time?? Does anyone know where the closest car rental agency would be to the port? And do they offer a shuttle service to and from the agency to the port?? My thanks to anyone who may have some insight!!!

We also have a 12:30 p.m. flight out of Orlando for our cruise this summer - I figure we would get a shuttle service - that way, they are waiting for us and we won't have to get to the car rental and the hassle of waiting around for the car. I'm also hoping we are able to get off the ship early!!! I e-mailed Basik shuttle for quote - may use them.

Archived