Question about Ships at your port

taliacamp

The port is used to handling large volumes of traffic and the ships are all in different areas. It maybe a little busy getting into the port but once inside the port you probably will not notice much of a difference.

Vinnie

Thank you!:)

Does it really work? We are sailing on Miracle in May 2011 and when I checked to see how many ships will be in all our ports of call nothing comes up at all, not even the Miracle itself. Is it too early for May 2011 to show up? I don't think so because other ships show up on other days for that month.

Does it really work? We are sailing on Miracle in May 2011 and when I checked to see how many ships will be in all our ports of call nothing comes up at all, not even the Miracle itself. Is it too early for May 2011 to show up? I don't think so because other ships show up on other days for that month.

Once I registered , the ships in port came up for me. Did you register on the site? If not, Try it. Its quick. See if this works for you..

Once I registered , the ships in port came up for me. Did you register on the site? If not, Try it. Its quick. See if this works for you..

Thanks for the info. I went back and registered but it still does not show Miracle in port on the days I know she will be there. Not a bit deal. I'll just use the other one. Thanks!

Archived