Dunn River Falls AND Zipline???

scf1270

Haven't been able to find a tour that combines Dunn River Falls and Zip-line? Does anyone know of one? Seems like it would be popular, but maybe the timing doesn't work to do them both on the same shore excursions.

Is there more than one Zip-line location in Ocho Rios?

Thanks!

Sara

Why not email one of the tour operators and ask? Peat Taylor has been easy to work with.

I am book for Falmouth in March, if we are lucky enough to stop there.

I believe the distance and the waiting at the Zip line prohibits you from doing much else. The zip line alone is listed as a 5.5 hour tour.

But I am not the expert, so ask a local.

Karen

Yep, I think timing is the problem. So we are doing Dunns River Falls and some other things.

We booked the Ocho Rios Highlights Tour with Phil Lafayette, and he actually called to confirm and see if we had any questions.

Just got back from Jamaica, We booked online with Wentworthtours.com, Hes a great guy, nothing out of pocket until he drops you back a the ship. Im tell you you wont be upset with him, We did Dunns river and Tubing,, email him and he will give you prices, I paid 50.00 per adult and 47.00 per Child, that included fees to get into the attractions,, I will tell you this tubing was awesome,,,,,,, dunns to get into was 16.00 and tubing was 20.00pp so basically he charged us 10.00 for the kids and 14.00 for adults and it lasted 10am till 4pm included shopping and the whole tour thingy,,,, If you have any questions about it or want to see pictures, please email me Max2000here@aol.com He will take you anywhere you want to go....

Archived