Bar coupons

gsueagle2424

I could see delivering them at dinner to be a problem for those of us who have Your Time. They have no idea when we will show up! How would they track that?

I ordered some for the first time just to see if we like using them or not.

And you do save $1.29 per coupon by the way. So the savings could add up if you drink enough. Heck 10 drinks over a cruise is saving enough to buy another drink. So buy 10 get 1 free with the coupon.

Guess I'll find out in 8 days if we get them in our cabin or at dinner somehow! :D

I could see delivering them at dinner to be a problem for those of us who have Your Time. They have no idea when we will show up! How would they track that?

And you do save $1.29 per coupon by the way. So the savings could add up if you drink enough. Heck 10 drinks over a cruise is saving enough to buy another drink. So buy 10 get 1 free with the coupon.

Guess I'll find out in 8 days if we get them in our cabin or at dinner somehow! :D

Keep us posted please...I'd like to find out how it works out for you. We have our first Carnival cruise coming up, with the pre-purchased bar coupons, and anytime dining. I don't want to have to chase these coupons down on our first night, would much rather be enjoying the drinks!

So there's no one definite answer-- some say to the cabin, some say to you at dinner.

Sailing on the Freedom on the 28th and have bar coupons coming to us that relatives have purchased-- how will we get them on that ship?

Everytime I've ever ordered them, they were delivered the first night at dinner by the bar hostess.

The last time was in Sept on the Fantasy.

I have had the same experience, first night at dinner. 2008 Pride, 2009Miracle, both. We will see in a couple of weeks on the Spirit.

We had Your Time Dining and although we didn't go the first night, they knew I had something as soon as I checked in and they brought them to the table.

Archived