QM2 Kids Club

stratton

I'm sailing on QM2 on 9 Mar cruise w/ w boys 5 and 7. They've both sailed on QE2 and enjoyed kids stuff there but it was more babysitting in one room rather than activities. Specifically does anyone know if they have evening (during dinner) activities like on some other ships and/or what the availability of babysitters is?

Thanks!

I spoke to the women in "the zone" when I was onboard last year. At that time they closed at dinner times, ( so you have to take the kids with you to dinner), and babysitters were "anyone" who wanted to make themselves available in the evening. It was basically a random thing and you didn't know if you would have a babysitter or not for a particular evening until the last minute, or who it would be. A bit scary for me anyway. Kind of tough to make plans, but that was last June on the QM2 and that's all the info I can give you. Good luck.

I'm sailing on QM2 on 9 Mar cruise w/ w boys 5 and 7. They've both sailed on QE2 and enjoyed kids stuff there but it was more babysitting in one room rather than activities. Specifically does anyone know if they have evening (during dinner) activities like on some other ships and/or what the availability of babysitters is?

Thanks!

Okay, this is my last posting tonight as I do have to unpack from my trip on board the QM II. Our daughters are 9 and 11 and they didn't really like the children's program, until the last 3 nights. Your children are younger so I can't talk to the particular activities involved. The children's program is located on Deck 6 aft. It's a lovely area and there's a child's pool and water play area that the kids really enjoy. A parent must be present when their children use the kids pool. The children's program is available from 9-12, 2-5 and 8-12 midnight. I hope this helps.

Archived