Glory Eastern Caribbean Fun Times

gbpakrfan

• 1 month later...

I do have all the funtimes from our trip - but I will have to track them down - been going nonstop since we got back, so I am not sure where I put them - was there a specific day that you wanted information for?

Weather was good during the trip, but the seas were a bit rough.

I am looking for the same thing....now that you are back from your cruise, maybe you have it?

I heard the weather was bad in November. How was the cruise?

I am looking for the same thing....now that you are back from your cruise, maybe you have it?

I heard the weather was bad in November. How was the cruise?

We were on the Glory Nov 7-14th. Rained leaving Miami, rained in Nassau some, rained at sea, rained in St Thomas, poured in San Juan and we finnaly saw the sun in Grand Turk.

Seas were rough, shows cancelled 2 nights in the main lounge due to the conditions and the fact that it was not safe for the dancers. But we still had a great time, did not let the weather stop up for getting out and seeing things and exploring. Would do this again. We are going to do the Victory the sam week in November 2011 so we can see San Juan and St Thomas again hoping for sunny skies this time.

I do have all the funtimes from our trip - but I will have to track them down - been going nonstop since we got back, so I am not sure where I put them - was there a specific day that you wanted information for?

Weather was good during the trip, but the seas were a bit rough.

Have a bunch of family in sun prarie..Thes the Roscoes,,Norm Nancy, and Dorthy and Sherman..Plus lots more...Small world

Archived