Entertainment on the Victory

Marysunshine

Hi: I was reading a thread recently, can't find it now, that said that there were nights on a cruise where there were no shows. I have always been on cruises where there were shows every single night. Is it true that there are evenings when there are no shows on the ship? I wll be on the victory. Do they have shows every night?

Just got back from the Victory on Sunday. The post is correct. There were not shows every single night on the Victory and to be completely honest, not all the ones they had were worth watching. We saw several people get up and walk out during some of them. There was one show that we kept waiting for it to get better, but it never did and before we knew it, it was over.

One night they had the cruise director doing the entertaining. Not very successful!

I agree, we were on over Labour Day, loved Karl with a K but the entertainment was a little sub par. Also found the piano bar to be DEAD every night. The pianist (Justin/ Jason?) had just started on that cruise so hopefully it has picked up since then.

Karaoke was rockin' every night though. :)

Archived