Mayan Jungle Canopy (Victor Bodden) or South Shore Canopies

DAP2

Received an awesome recommendation to do the zipline with South Shore Canopies. We really have some things we want to do with Victor Bodden tours though, and they're linked with Mayan Jungle Canopy right next door. I need opinions please.

Would the Bodden tours go to a competing zipline? I think probably not.

Victor Bodden is great! 12 ziplines...very safe! And you wouldn't want to miss the monkeys!!! That is in Roatan, though....Not Belize!! You are on a Belize thread here.

Confused me for a second!!!

Have a great cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

I ziplined with South Shore Canopy in Roatan. It was awesome. They did have a couple of monkeys when it was done to play with. If you want a real zipline, do South Shore. They have 13 lines and are high and fast. It is just beautiful and you have a beautiful view of the ocean. I think Victor will take you there if you want. I booked thru Island Mkt. instead of South Shore because they had less red tape. Good luck and have fun either way, Roatan is beautiful. Please go out on a boat and view it as well. Just beautiful.

I ziplined with South Shore Canopy in Roatan. It was awesome. They did have a couple of monkeys when it was done to play with. If you want a real zipline, do South Shore. They have 13 lines and are high and fast. It is just beautiful and you have a beautiful view of the ocean. I think Victor will take you there if you want. I booked thru Island Mkt. instead of South Shore because they had less red tape. Good luck and have fun either way, Roatan is beautiful. Please go out on a boat and view it as well. Just beautiful.

Hi, I agree that this is the zipline I want to go on. I also was wondering the same thing and decided to book with another private tour operator so I could do this one. But, I really started looking into this one and started wondering:

1. Do you have to use your right arm to hold the wire----or can you use your left? My hubby is paralyzed on the right side and can't lift it above his head. :confused:

2. With the private tour I am wondering if you can just walk up and join a group ziplining, etc. or if you need to book it. Honestly, I would think you could walk right up.

3. My DS wants to know--Can you let go and pretend to fly? :D

Archived