Past Guest ship pins?

Avril

Are they still giving these pins out to past guests (you know, the ones in the shape of the ship's funnel with the ship's name on it) or can you at least buy them somewhere? I'd really like to get one from the Miracle on my upcoming cruise to add to my collection!! :D

The ones in the gift shop do not look like the one that everyone is used to. It is a bit larger and a bit of a different color.

I still have not understood their reasoning in doing this as that is not what people were willing to purchase.

Dave

Are they still giving these pins out to past guests (you know, the ones in the shape of the ship's funnel with the ship's name on it) or can you at least buy them somewhere? I'd really like to get one from the Miracle on my upcoming cruise to add to my collection!! :D

Got one on the Miracle last week. The cabin steward put it in the cabin. It was free.

got one on fascination in may and freedom two weeks ago but didn't see any in the gift shops on either ship.

I had to buy one on the fantasy, I had to "Look" for them before I found them hanging on a rack in corner of shop.

The ones in the gift shop do not look like the one that everyone is used to. It is a bit larger and a bit of a different color.

I still have not understood their reasoning in doing this as that is not what people were willing to purchase.

Dave

Another way to "cut back" on expences and it gives people more incentive to make "platinum" so they get the pins automacticly. Even though they arent the post popular item. But there are people who like collecting them. To bad I started late on my collections. I have 9 Carnival but none from any other ship I was on besides Carnival.

I do have a good 10 Oz glass mug collection. (2 of each from every ship ive been on).

Another way to "cut back" on expences and it gives people more incentive to make "platinum" so they get the pins automacticly. Even though they arent the post popular item. But there are people who like collecting them. To bad I started late on my collections. I have 9 Carnival but none from any other ship I was on besides Carnival.

I do have a good 10 Oz glass mug collection. (2 of each from every ship ive been on).

I know the feeling as I starting a collection of the resin ships that are in the gift shops of the ships we have been on. It took someone off Cruise Critic to get me one of them and the other I found on Ebay.

Luckily on my pins for NCL I was able to get all of them before they completely stopped the program.

Dave

Archived