NCL(SUN),HAL(RYNDAM) or CARNIVAL LEGEND????

niagaracris

Ready to book soon........ We cruised the Carnival Inspiration last March out of Tampa. We are looking to book for March 5/6, 2011 on the "Legend", or "Ryndham" out of Tampa....or the NCL "Sun" out of Port Canaveral. We are a family of four 52. 47, 14, 12. We are also paying for the same cruise for Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad stay in Brooksville FL for 5 months. Recommendations? Want the kids to have a great time, should we make a change of cruiseline? or stay with the Carnival Legend? NCL is $4000, HAL is $3600 and Carnival is $3800...all oceanview 2 cabins. Can fly into Florida via Orlando or Tampa...we always stay with Mom and Dad post cruise.

Thanks so much in advance.....:confused:

I don't know about the others but we were on the Sun a couple of years ago. We traveled with 4 kids ranging from 8-13 and none of them liked the kids club. All of them ended up having to be picked up at least one night because they got sea sick. I don't know if it was the size of the ship or the location of the kids club but it was no fun.

We have done Carnival before with just my two kids and they love, love the kids club but they have never done the 12-14 year old group. They will be moving up to that one one our next cruise in February, on the Inspiration.

Archived