Water, pop and wine

martymonty

Hi

If I am bringing a couple bottes of water, pop and 750 ml of wine onboard, do I put this in my checked baggage or my carryon. I want to make sure that we do not have any trouble bringing these items onboard.

Also, does anyone know if you can actually be drinking or eating something when checking in (water, pop, etc) Do they allow this or do you have to get rid of it before proceeding through the check in point.

Liquor and Beverage Policy

Bringing Alcohol On Board - Embarkation Day:

Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board. However, at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring on board one bottle (750ml) of wine or champagne, per person, only in their carry-on luggage. A $10 corkage fee per bottle will be charged should you wish to consume this wine in the main dining room; $14 corkage fee per bottle in the steakhouse. (A corkage fee is a charge exacted at a restaurant for every bottle of liquor served that was not bought on the premises)

On embarkation day, guests may bring a small quantity (package of 12 per person) of non-alcoholic beverages onboard, only in their carry-on luggage.

All alcohol/hard liquor/beer (sealed, unopened bottles/cans), wine/champagne over the allowable 1-bottle per guest (sealed, unopened bottles) or excessive quantities of non-alcoholic beverages (over 12 per person, sealed, unopened bottles/cans) will be confiscated and stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage. The retained item(s) will be delivered to the guest’s stateroom on the last night of the cruise. Unsealed liquids that are prohibited will be discarded, as well as any unclaimed items left after the voyage, and no compensation will be given in either case.

Put all of it in your CARRY-ON.

You'll get called by Security if anything is in your checked bag, including soda or water - the cruise contract clearly says wine and soda have to brought on board in your carry-on.

Archived