a fun / get in the mood thread!

JustJamieH

no, not *THAT* kind of mood ya pervs! LOL

we booked around the end of January so it's been a dreadfully long wait. my countdown started with over 300 days ... now we sail Saturday! I am excited beyond belief. this is a long awaited and very much needed vacation.

so, to occupy a little of my time, would you guys entertain me by posting your favorite cruise pics? could be of the ship, something in port, a great/funny pic of your family/freinds ... anything to do with CRUISING since it's about all I can think about right now. :)

no, not *THAT* kind of mood ya pervs! LOL

we booked around the end of January so it's been a dreadfully long wait. my countdown started with over 300 days ... now we sail Saturday! I am excited beyond belief. this is a long awaited and very much needed vacation.

so, to occupy a little of my time, would you guys entertain me by posting your favorite cruise pics? could be of the ship, something in port, a great/funny pic of your family/freinds ... anything to do with CRUISING since it's about all I can think about right now. :)

Ooohhh, somebody's got it bad! ;):p:D Me too! :rolleyes:

What a great idea! These were all taken on my last cruise, the Imagination in September. Enjoy!

Imagination & Legend in Cozumel.

cruise501.jpg

Me dancing with one of our servers during the main dining room dance to Low. Make sure you get up there and join in too!

cruise239.jpg

A towel elephant.

cruise452.jpg

The lido deck. Time to relax and unwind!

cruise2080.jpg

Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

cruise520.jpg

My FAVORITE dessert ever! Warm chocolate melting cake!

cruise233.jpg

I started out in Feb. and had about 380 days now its down to 130 I believe :-) here is a link to my online photo album of pics from our cruise last year (me and my daughter) hope everyone enjoys. The pics of the ships that look like there is fog around them my camara had just come from the cold ship to the tender...LoL :-)

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/90rKHB_Bqq23fsrYu9sx5A?feat=directlink

I started out at 273 days and I am at 164 now. I keep telling myself just 3 weeks until Thanksgiving, then 1 month til Christmas...by New years we will be at double digits. Then 7 weeks until Feb vacation and then only 2 months until April vacation which is when we take our Cruise. LOL..makes it seem closer. I cannot wait to try the Chocolate Melting cake ha ha. Thanks for the pics everyone from us newbies that can't wait to cruise for the first time.

I started out at 273 days and I am at 164 now. I keep telling myself just 3 weeks until Thanksgiving, then 1 month til Christmas...by New years we will be at double digits. Then 7 weeks until Feb vacation and then only 2 months until April vacation which is when we take our Cruise. LOL..makes it seem closer. I cannot wait to try the Chocolate Melting cake ha ha. Thanks for the pics everyone from us newbies that can't wait to cruise for the first time.

You and your party are going to have a B-L-A-S-T... it is everything you're imagining and then some!!!

That is playa corona or corona beach/place its about 15 min cab ride from the port.All the cabbies know where it is.It's a kind of mom and pop place.Small with good food and drinks and good snorkeling from the beach.No fee to get in they just like it if you buy a drink or get something to eat.we will be going back in Dec. on the Dream.And it won't get crowded like the bigger places.

Archived