Nassau with a toddler? Atlantis?

wesbc

Will be at Nassau for one of my stop. This will be our first time and first time for my baby girl cruising who will only be 22 months old.

Is Atlantis doable? I'm not sure what's there and if she'll be able to do any of the water rides. I know there's the aquarium there. Just want to know what's there to do and what are the cost and are they the same for a 22 months old.

I read that you can catch a taxi ride for $10. Is that per person, including the kid, and how do you travel with a kid on a taxi ride, are there seating regulations similar to US? Meaning do I need to bring a car seat?

Any other suggestions.

Thanks!

Our GD went when she was 20 months old and enjoyed it. There is a kiddie area and zero entry pools. We booked a room at Atlantis for the day, which gave us entry for 4. She took a nap in the room while we showered. Taxis were about $5 per person when we were there.

Just returned from Atlantis. The taxi ride over is 5 dollar. I don't know about the laws regarding car seats for toddlers but I did see toddlers riding in the taxis with no car seats. There just isn't the room. The taxis are all passenger vans and they squeeze as many people in them that they can. As far as Atlantis your daughter will have a blast! There is a kiddie area that she will enjoy, as far as the big slides go you have to be 42 inches high to ride all slides. The Dig is awesome and she will love that. I purchased an all day pass from the front desk for 110.00 compared to 159.00 that was offered through the cruise. You and your family will love Atlantis! I will visit again and do the dolphin swim next time. I was able to go into that part of the park and it was beautiful. There were so many dolphins and the setting was beautiful.

Archived