Dream 10-30 11-06 Going to be long lots of Pictures

IflyWithDi

This picture is a little ahead of the review but while we were in Roatan we stopped at Fat Tuesdays and Had a Yard while we were there we meet some cool people and they took some pictures and emailed them to me today so here is one of the pictures the guy on the left came up and wanted to take a picture of the Tattoo on my back and bought me a beer anyways I couldn't under stand a word he said and finally he pulled out a wallet that said Germany on it so we figured out he was Germany the first person I have ever became friends with that I couldn't talk to . The lady on the left is my wife Diane.Sorry to say but I forgot the lady on the rights name but her husband took the picture bet if I had not have had a beer and a Yard I could remember her name.

l_b194dd300cee4165b1f89fac1dd0d20b.jpg

Where was the picture taken of the Oasis of the Sea? Thanks for sharing your pictures.

It was taken in Cozumel.

Now for Cozumel .This was our 5th time in Cozumel and I still think it has some of the prettiest water I have ever seen.We did the Twister didn't get any pictures of the boat but if you like going fast on the water and want a Adrealine rush and like to get wet this is the trip for you out of 12 cruises this is one of the best trips we have been on.Here is a link so you can see what it is.

Had a cool boat ride to the Island of Passion Real pretty Island with a free lunch and open bar the food was alright some good salsa almost as good as mine made with Good ol HOME Grown Georgia Tomatoes but its hard to beat Good ol HOME Grown Georgia Tomatoes .Some pretty good Rum punch Too. Lots of free beach stuff to do Small Sail boat,water trampoline,kyaks,beach chairs,floats, ect all included .This is also where they make the Corona commercials .Pep ee and Willie the crew of the boat made this even more fun and the Lady Ida the hostess on the Island were really great If you want a great Day on a beautiful Beach and a boat ride you will never forget Take this trip when in Cozumel.Also don't forget the Shampoo got a bottle of Frutcis shampoo and conditioner in one in a drug store in Cozumel cost me 7 Bucks but had to have it .

l_7e2fd24c3ee84976a75ccfae3e3ddc9c.jpg

l_70601e1aefae47019dbe718bf4e37ba2.jpg

l_58a02d69fa464999bc587a2ba51e91a7.jpg

l_5f5fc3e9610c4d118ed7cb2d7284427d.jpg

l_6be28ad300e0494f9a415ff9a7f9a932.jpg

l_fcbb4f9a80c84230b7fc1a86e106f2fe.jpg

• 1 month later...
Went back to work and forgot about this review .Well to end it got off the Dream faster than any ship before.And can't wait until next cruise.

Love the pic's!! I would travel with you two anytime at all, sounds like you have fun no matter where you go!

We are on the Magic, first cruise out of Galveston and I can't wait...

Thanks for the review

Peaches the constant cruiser

Archived