NCL Spirit Items

pimentel7

We have a large group sailing on the Spirit in June 2011. I have only sailed on Carnival and Royal Caribbean so am looking for some help. Carnival offers a site where one can actually order cruise items (water bottle, t shirt, etc.) and have the cruise title, family group name, etc. printed on the item. Does NCL offer such? Also, one can purchase actual gift certificates (I have received them in $100 denominations) from Carnival to be used on future cruises. Does NCL offer such?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have never seen/heard anything about having name of cruise, family etc. put on it. Once on board, you can purchase a deposit towards a future cruise. You are able to use only one per cabin, but it is your entire deposit. You must use it within 4 years. The cost is $250, but you get $100 OBC on the current cruise. You can also purchase OBC on the NCL site, but I am not sure if you have to have a cruise booked or not.

We have a large group sailing on the Spirit in June 2011. I have only sailed on Carnival and Royal Caribbean so am looking for some help. Carnival offers a site where one can actually order cruise items (water bottle, t shirt, etc.) and have the cruise title, family group name, etc. printed on the item. Does NCL offer such? Also, one can purchase actual gift certificates (I have received them in $100 denominations) from Carnival to be used on future cruises. Does NCL offer such?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is a link to NCL's bonvoyage gift section. No personalized items on it.

http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts

Here's a link to a site where I've had personalized shirts/gifts made up for different roll call groups....

http://www.cafepress.com/

We had a group of 30+ for my parents 50th Anniversary. I ordered tshirts from an online company. (Just gooogle personalized tshirts).

I completely designed the front and back of the shirts, they were great! You can do them with or without a photo and they weren't that expensive at all.

Archived