NCL Lost reservation

KevinsCruising

LOL or it should be COL!!!!!! I went for the new log in and it told me I already existed and to sign in. I did and it told me I have 0 BOOKED CRUISES. I have a res # and it isn't working. WOW NCL is really screwing up on this. We love to cruise with them, but this is just really bad internet service. This has been going on too long.

HazyD, You did catch my emoticons denoting the joke right? And you caught mine, right?

Wernher von Braun was no more American than Josef Stalin, and it was WvB's leadership that lead to the Saturn V, which is considered his greatest achievement. He's also responsible for medium range ballistic missile program (among other great moments of rocketry). Right?

Derek

Absolutely - but when Wernher was building rockets in the US he was Americanized. We got him as spoils of war. ;) Immigrants are one of the things that made us a great nation. We didn't outsource the Saturn V to Germany - like we did the arm on the Space Shuttle made in and by Canadians.

But enough of this....just don't dis the moon landing. If we kept going with the space program of the 60's and 70's we'd be taking cruises to the Sea of Tranquility by now.

LOL or it should be COL!!!!!! I went for the new log in and it told me I already existed and to sign in. I did and it told me I have 0 BOOKED CRUISES. I have a res # and it isn't working. WOW NCL is really screwing up on this. We love to cruise with them, but this is just really bad internet service. This has been going on too long.

Don't try to create a new log in, click on "register" in the upper right hand corner of the NCL home page....it will ask you if you already have a cruise booked....click yes and then the cruise info and the reservation should come up.

Good luck.

Don't try to create a new log in, click on "register" in the upper right hand corner of the NCL home page....it will ask you if you already have a cruise booked....click yes and then the cruise info and the reservation should come up.

Good luck.

I tried doing that and it didn't work, will try again on Thursday! Thanks for your help.

And, if it still doesn't work then it's time to get on the phone. I keep hoping NCL will get things "fixed" and I can avoid the call.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=&date=12-19-2010&text=&ship=Norwegian Spirit

I tried doing that and it didn't work, will try again on Thursday! Thanks for your help.

And, if it still doesn't work then it's time to get on the phone. I keep hoping NCL will get things "fixed" and I can avoid the call.

I waited too and kept trying... still didn't show so I called the IT number .... 1-866-625-1160.. a woman checked and found out that my user name wasn't attached to my reservation. she reattached it and he to cancel my password... she talked me through resetting the password and it worked and the reservation showed up... however, it said my on-line check in wasn't done. I went through the motions all of the info was there and so I kept clicking "continue". after I finished, my documents showed up... all is well. (I mentioned that I read on here that there were lots of people with problems and she downplayed it and said that they were making some reservation system changes over the weekend and my information got unattached... she made it sound like I was the only person that had this problem! LOL)

I waited too and kept trying... still didn't show so I called the IT number .... 1-866-625-1160.. a woman checked and found out that my user name wasn't attached to my reservation. she reattached it and he to cancel my password... she talked me through resetting the password and it worked and the reservation showed up... however, it said my on-line check in wasn't done. I went through the motions all of the info was there and so I kept clicking "continue". after I finished, my documents showed up... all is well. (I mentioned that I read on here that there were lots of people with problems and she downplayed it and said that they were making some reservation system changes over the weekend and my information got unattached... she made it sound like I was the only person that had this problem! LOL)

I had the same thing happen with the online checkin but only for me not DH... his was fine... go figure, but it is my name that the reservation is listed under. My old userid still does not display the cruise but my new one is just fine, so I am not going to stir the pot anymore by having NCL's IT do anything to it. I am just checking daily to ensure that it reflects PAID ;) and printed every screen shot just incase

Finally everything worked online! No waiting on hold with NCL!

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

I knew everything was OK, but it just bugged me until I knew everything was in place and website showed us as booked........think I will sleep better tonight!

My booking and payment are perfect. Printed documents last night !

A very special THANK YOU to Supervisor Mary KEPHART in the NCL Corporate office for working above and beyond. ( they will be getting a formal letter of thank you) She worked for 3 days non stop to make sure the problem that NCL had with their computer system did not become MY problem. She called me often to let me know she is still working on it. I felt very worry free knowing she was there for me.

Because of people like Mary is why I love sailing NCL. They really do care. THANK YOU MARY !!!!!! YOUR THE BEST !! :D

( now if only the upgrade fairy gave me a call :rolleyes:.....can always dream )

My booking and payment are perfect. Printed documents last night !

A very special THANK YOU to Supervisor Mary KEPHART in the NCL Corporate office for working above and beyond. ( they will be getting a formal letter of thank you) She worked for 3 days non stop to make sure the problem that NCL had with their computer system did not become MY problem. She called me often to let me know she is still working on it. I felt very worry free knowing she was there for me.

Because of people like Mary is why I love sailing NCL. They really do care. THANK YOU MARY !!!!!! YOUR THE BEST !! :D

( now if only the upgrade fairy gave me a call :rolleyes:.....can always dream )

I agree about the customer service, it only took a few minutes for the girl to reset my reservation, she was VERY sweet!! I would grade NCL customer service an A+ in dealing with these problems..

Archived