looks a bit rough in BOB

Just come back from the Canaries on the Independence of the Seas. Very rough going down - huge waves - good job it is a big ship! but not too bad on the BOB, it was after we had crossed it and got out in to the Atlantic that it got really bad. The ship slowed down so much that we had to miss Madeira and go straight to Tenerife. Bit choppy coming back, but not half as bad. Judging by the winds here today, I'm glad I am on dry land now:D

Just come back from the Canaries on the Independence of the Seas. Very rough going down - huge waves - good job it is a big ship! but not too bad on the BOB, it was after we had crossed it and got out in to the Atlantic that it got really bad. The ship slowedad down so much that we had to miss Madeira and go straight to Tenerife. Bit choppy coming back, but not half as bad. Judging by the winds here today, I'm glad I am on dry land now:D

LINDA that doesnt sound to good for my TA next year Barcelona - Fort Laurdadale as that includes the Canaries :eek: better stock up on anti sickness as we are on the Liberty which is same class / size as the Independence.

By the way did you go on the Flow Rider :D:D

LINDA that doesnt sound to good for my TA next year Barcelona - Fort Laurdadale as that includes the Canaries :eek: better stock up on anti sickness as we are on the Liberty which is same class / size as the Independence.

By the way did you go on the Flow Rider :D:D

No:eek: but watched others on it. :) People were even climbing the wall in that windy weather:eek:

Wouldn't go on IOTS again - too many kids!

No:eek: but watched others on it. :) People were even climbing the wall in that windy weather:eek:

Wouldn't go on IOTS again - too many kids!

The wall would have to think carefully about esp out at sea for 7 days! Thats why I picked TA as there doesn't seem to be that many kids on them well here's hoping as by time I do it Dreamworks will be on Liberty :eek::eek:

Archived