W Hotel Hong Kong - Starwood

cigloo

Hi all,

We are Starwood preferred and they have recommeded the W Hotel in Hong Kong for us to stay at. We are looking at the Langham also, but the pricing was high there and the W has a great price.

Has anyone stayed there?

Jennifer

Hi all,

We are Starwood preferred and they have recommeded the W Hotel in Hong Kong for us to stay at. We are looking at the Langham also, but the pricing was high there and the W has a great price.

Has anyone stayed there?

Jennifer

I have not stayed in either. But I live in Hong Kong and I can tell you the Langham is within walking distance of the Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui, while W Hotel is at West Kowloon, it is a little further away and you will need a taxi. I would choose the Langham myself.

We are booked at the Langham Hong Kong for March at 1800HKD ($232USD) per night. I thought that was a really good price considering the price of the other higher end hotels and the location is good. I booked it online. Also, checked it out on Trip Advisor and it got great reviews. I don't know about the W but the Langham was about half the price of the other hotels of that quality.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived