All Booked The Dream Transatlantic Sunset 02 Dec 11 Tenerife - Barbados

Had a look at site and I am impressed! Cartagena is there and you can see the Amphitheatre. It mentions the tin mines that were around there, we were told that some of our Welsh miners went there years ago to try and make their fortunes, it must have been horrendous trying to work in all the heat after wet Wales! :cool: It would be nice to do a similar site for "Adriatic" but I am not that computor friendly, I can just about copy & paste. :mad:

Same here copy & past is about my level but was thinking the same only yesterday

I have re-costed to amend for Aug and September 26 Aug an extra £125.00 or 23 Sep an extra £46 both are on the 06:05 flight from MAN if I do the 15:20 on 26 Aug it only increase by £42 the prob with the 15:20 is you miss the whole of the first day so I'm leaning to 23 Sep will make a decision by April when I go on the Island Escape and amend it before I go.

We will be on the Sept. 23 Adriatic, but flying out a week earlier because of back to back ,from Manchester at 06.05. If you decide to do that we,ll see you in the bar, my husband likes a drink too! :D Like you say it is best to go on the earlier flight as you will get quite a bit of time to see Corfu Town, as we don,t sail till late evening. Worth the extra money I think.

We will be on the Sept. 23 Adriatic, but flying out a week earlier because of back to back ,from Manchester at 06.05. If you decide to do that we,ll see you in the bar, my husband likes a drink too! :D Like you say it is best to go on the earlier flight as you will get quite a bit of time to see Corfu Town, as we don,t sail till late evening. Worth the extra money I think.

I'm all changed going to do 26 Aug as it covers August Bank Holiday so won't have to be in sunny Manchester :)

• 2 years later...

Archived