century or infinity alaska?

Sitkabears

Trying to decide on which ship. Past Celebrity cruisers help me out! Which ship is in better shape? Any cabins recently redone? Guess I am concerned about infinity's condition since she is supposed to drydock after the Alaska season? My husband and I have been to Alaska before...so any ports will do. Thanks

Well I sailed on the Infinity last year with a large group and I thought she was looking very tired then :) We were in a CC cabin and there were a few rips in the carpet and loose tiles. Friends reported the same thing. Window never seemed to get washed and a few other things. This in general didn't worry us. We did however have some issues with the dining room and guest relations staff. Everything seemed to be way too much trouble. Perhaps they were also feeling tired :D

We loved Alaska but overall our cruise on Infinty was the worst cruise we've been on.

Archived