Liberty of the Seas, Carnival Glory or Carnival Valor?

BeacheeMe

I will be on the Liberty next week. I loved the Valor! There was a little fish and chips place that nobody seemed to know about above the buffet , open at lunch. I was great!!! and never had many people there and the food was cooked to order and you did not have to pay extra for it. Carnival ships are louder in design and colors where as RCCL seems more subdued and "tasteful" But I don't mind, We are not "stuffy" people.

I have like Carnivals food better. It is temerature hotter than Rccl and more varied. I can check back after next week if you like.:cool:

Liking more subdued does not make one stuffy!!!!!!;)

• 9 months later...

Hi, we are trying to decide between liberty of the seas and carnival valour. the valour goes to key west, grand cayman and ocho rios ( 6 nts) and liberty of the seas goes to falmouth and labadee ( 5 nts). price isnt an issue as both are shorter cruises and a great price. I have sailed carnival and disney and loved carnival. my concern is that liberty might be quiet and dead at night, and i like to drink and party. however the liberty looks much nicer than any carnival ship. is it worth loseing a port for ? will the general crowd onboard be as fun as on carnival? also we'd have to hire a car to get to fort lauderdale but if we sailed with carnival its out of miami where we are staying a few nights befor and after the cruise. which would be a better vacation? food isnt as importaint, good nightclub and lively deck parties and a fun atmousphere are whats importaint to us. i think the carnival shore excursions are slightly cheaper and more fun than royals ( some include booze lol ) the main port i want to visit is jamaica. both cruises look great, just cant decide which to choose.

i hope someone can help! :)

Archived