My Time Dining Allure/Oasis

phrankbama

We are looking at booking the Allure in May of 2011 and we were just told by our agent that the dining room is closed for traditional seatings and the only option is "My Time" or get on the wait list. We have never tried the My Time dining on RCL, did the similar deal on Princess and hated it.

So, can anyone give me insight on the process with RCL?

Can you eat pretty much whenever you want or is there a good bit of waiting involved? (This is what we experienced on Princess).

Any suggestions on getting an assigned table?

Thanks

With MTD, you can for e.g. reserve an earlier dinner as I might do on a relaxed sea day. But then on port days, I might reserve a later time so have plenty of time ashore, then time to nap and shower and have a drink before dinner Go the "before you cruise" section of RoyalCaribbean.com.

Worldspan

You can book what time you want according to your schedule. When booking on line is allowed just go there and book it. If you wish to go to say Rita's Cantina on Wed at 8:30 for their dinner and show you can skip that day in MTD if you want. I booked it for 5:30 that day as I am diabetic and need to eat so I am just going to Rita's for the show and a drink.

This will show up in your reservations area.

Archived