how is celebrity with kids?

ztacruisnmommy

we are thinking about a celebrity cruise (it would be the new ship coming out) but we would have to take the kids because its a 12 nighter

we have only done carnival and rc with them which they love. how are the kid programs and wou;d they be bored. they wou;d be 3 and 5 at sail time

thanks

we are thinking about a celebrity cruise (it would be the new ship coming out) but we would have to take the kids because its a 12 nighter

we have only done carnival and rc with them which they love. how are the kid programs and wou;d they be bored. they wou;d be 3 and 5 at sail time

thanks

We sailed on Solstice in March with our two children (ages 6 and 3.) They liked Celebrity better than Carnival, particularly its service, ship decor, kids program, and food.

We did not use the kids programs extensively during this trip, but they did go there almost every morning, for a couple of hours. I think Celebrity counselors are more attentative, which is very important to younger kids. In addition, I like the camp location of Solstice better...it has lots of windows, which makes the place brighter than what I remembered with Carnival (Miracle.)

Celebrity is excellent with kids. We've cruised with them several times with our DD and she's always had a great time. The staff are fantastic, and very flexible. They work with your needs and they're open all day.

Can't say enough good things about Celebrity and the Fun Factory! Our one experience on Carnival was disappointing by comparison. We were on the Pride many years ago. Their kids club was small, claustrophobic and down on a lower deck with very little natural light coming in. We expected much more from a family friendly cruise line. We'll take Celebrity any day.

We sailed a 16 day cruise on the Infinity with our three 1yr 3yr & 5yr this fall. They loved the fun factory. There was so much individual attention for the kids! Parties, games! I think they got out to see more shows than we did! They even threw my son a birthday party as he turned 3 on board. Nothing but good things to say about their kids club!

Archived