Sale ends today

hlb76

I have been away from the boards for a week or too :( so I feel really out of touch. But I need your expert advice.

We have been looking for a Jan. Feb. cruise forever. We have just not been finding much that jives w/ the time we can get off work, price of cruise and air, kids schedules and so on. Air has gone through the roof since we started looking. I know, I know we should of booked long ago.

But my real question is should we book today since the sale ends? As I have been checking prices over the last few months I don't see the sale being that much of a sale unless I am missing something. I'm just nervous tomorrow they will hike prices to compensate for the sale.

We of course have still not found one cruise that is perfect but we are down to debating on 2. I think we will book the best priced one since the ports are not wowing us (mainly since we have been there done that) but just being onboard is enough for me.

Any advice would be greatly appericated. I'm just a mess trying to figure it out!

Archived