Ooesterdam - Dinner Dress

tonygreggaz

Hello everyone - We are getting ready to sail on the Ooesterdam on march 4th - we know that there are two "formal" nights and the balance are semi formal. On the semi formal nights, where we will be wearing kaki's, did people wear coats and ties too. Given that this is our first HAL cruise, we just want to make sure that we are looking the part and dress correctly.

Thanks to all, as always!

Gregg & Tony

Do most people wear a coat and tie every evening? We just got off princess and hubby wore slacks and a long sleeved shirt during the week and on formal nights hubby wore a suit. No problem. We fit right in. We are planning on changing our Dec. Sapphire to the "O". Will we be out of place? Do we need to rent a tux? Thanks! :)

Thanks Dave for the info. I've gotten 2 different answers from others regarding this but I'm going with your answer. :) By your posts' date=' it's obvious that you know what you're talking about.[/font']

Thanks. Can I quote you on that? My wife seems to have a different opinion (as do one or two other denizens of this place, but what do they know?) :rolleyes:

Archived