Free shuttle to Coco Beach Fl.

racer9999

:)Got back from the Jewel 2 weeks ago. If anyone wants to go to the beach for the day or part of the day there is a free shuttle that drops you off in front of a big surf shop and the beach is a block away. Free shuttle runs every half hour. There are public restrooms where bus drops you off also. When you leave terminal go to the right in the parking lot and they are holding up a sign for shuttle. Other shuttles available for fee's also one goes to Walmart, and malls and Coco beach for ten dollars if that what you want. NCL has a shuttle for around 18 dollars not sure where it goes it has more than one stop. Enjoy your cruise !!!!

:)Got back from the Jewel 2 weeks ago. If anyone wants to go to the beach for the day or part of the day there is a free shuttle that drops you off in front of a big surf shop and the beach is a block away. Free shuttle runs every half hour. There are public restrooms where bus drops you off also. When you leave terminal go to the right in the parking lot and they are holding up a sign for shuttle. Other shuttles available for fee's also one goes to Walmart, and malls and Coco beach for ten dollars if that what you want. NCL has a shuttle for around 18 dollars not sure where it goes it has more than one stop. Enjoy your cruise !!!!

I head that the free shuttle to Ron Jon and Walmart was right across the street.

I was hoping to grab the free bus i/o paying to go to Walmart.

Anyone know about getting to Walmart for 'free' and not having to walk too much to get there?

How long was the bus ride to the surf shop? How was the weather?

The free shuttle that I know about is a one bus operation it drops you at one location a surf shop, not Ron Jons. This shuttle is to the right when you enter the parking lot. Other shuttles for fees available in this lot. This lot is separtate from the excursion bus lot. The bus ride is about 10 minutes. You will go past Ron Jons which is a block away. It picks you up where it dropped you off runs every half hour. Public bathroom near bus stop to the left. They have a fish tank in this shop. The beach is close by ,there is a lifeguard there and they rent chairs on beach. You can bring the beach towels from your room, just make sure you bring them back to your room even if you use them on the ship or you will be charged for them. Room stewards will replace them when needed, we left ours on the bathroom floor and they replaced them when needed. There was only one ship in port so this worked out very well for us.

It goes to "Cocoa Beach Surf Company" and "Shark Pit Bar and Grill" which are about 1 1/2 blocks from Ron Jon's and two blocks from the beach. We used it in July, and I have heard that it is not always there, but usually is. If you go to catch it and they aren't set up that day, take the alternative shuttle there that goes to Walmart, the Mall, and Ron Jon's (same route as NCL shuttle) for less money - sorry I don't know how much.

Robin

Archived