Millenium cabin 8108

Clarvey

We are booked in cabin 8108 on the Millennium in March. We are told that the balcony is smaller and semi private because of being beside the bump out suite. Does anyone have any experience in this cabin? We are not hard to please but do enjoy our time on the balcony. Our friends will be beside us in cabin 8110.

We are booked in cabin 8108 on the Millennium in March. We are told that the balcony is smaller and semi private because of being beside the bump out suite. Does anyone have any experience in this cabin? We are not hard to please but do enjoy our time on the balcony. Our friends will be beside us in cabin 8110.

We originally booked cabin 8102 and I didn't read the small print saying "Obstructed view". But when I finally found this little warning and did some research I actually panicked! Because "Obstructed view" in this case means "small balcony, & windows of suite next door look onto balcony." - I would hate to be on the balcony and being watched by somebody from next door cabin (just creepy!). Cabin 8108 has the same problem. Your friends in 8110 will be fine. So if some cabins are still available I would change - that's what we did.

I understand the balcony is the same size as others except that the one end of the balcony goes in on an angle. Also, I didn't think that the suite next door had full view of the balcony. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Archived