Debark in SJ...what time did you get off?

Fourseventeen

For anyone who has done the SJ-Southern Caribbean with Carnival (Victory)We have a tour booked with Segway Tours at 9am on our debark day. Ship is scheduled to dock at 7am...think we will have cleared customs and be able to self assist off the ship by about 845am? Im told the Segway Tours of SJ is right next to where we debark so it should only take us a few mins to get there once we exit the ship.

For anyone who has done the SJ-Southern Caribbean with Carnival (Victory)We have a tour booked with Segway Tours at 9am on our debark day. Ship is scheduled to dock at 7am...think we will have cleared customs and be able to self assist off the ship by about 845am? Im told the Segway Tours of SJ is right next to where we debark so it should only take us a few mins to get there once we exit the ship.

We were group 10 and were off and in the Sheraton lobby by 8:30. I would ask at the Guest services desk if you could get an early number.

Also, if you still have your luggage with you, the porters will take it to the Segway tour for you, just tip them.

the porters will take the luggage to the segway place....REALLY!??? If so that would be freakin awesome!!!

I assume ship time is local time in San Juan?

Yea, ship time is local time. Yes the porters will take your luggage to the segway tour. It's not that far. Next to the ferry building. Just give them a good tip.

thats awesome. So just tell them...hey can you please take this to the Segway Tour place and kick them down....about how much? I know typically its a buck a bag but this should require a little more then that I assume. What would be fair do you think for 4 bags (2 rollers and 2 backpacks)?

Archived