Alaska, anyone? Possible group cruise in 2012

aggieastrosfan

So I hear prices are out, time to get serious about picking a date! Everyone's dates areso spread out, though, that it's kind of like pin the tail on the donkey - just pick one and hope it's good for the most people. :confused:

I am for any date in August. Would really like July but don't want the higher prices.

But would need to be July or early August probably. Can't do May or June, California high schools are still in session til mid-June and 2011/12 is my ds'S Senior year, meaning June graduation. DD will graduate college May 2012. On that note go SAN DIEGO STATE AZTEC BASKETBALL!!

We have been toying with Europe for graduation but I think airfare will kill that. We can get decent airfare to Seattle. My dad might Join us so it would be 2 cabins most likely. Keep us posted~:)

So I hear prices are out, time to get serious about picking a date! Everyone's dates areso spread out, though, that it's kind of like pin the tail on the donkey - just pick one and hope it's good for the most people. :confused:

Create a poll with dates & iten. Then people can vote. I've got an FCC itching to be used~ LOL!

I am for any date in August. Would really like July but don't want the higher prices.

I was thinking the same thing, too, but I'm looking at prices right now, and unless you go first week of june or early august, the prices are all the same.

Just throwing something out there to see what sticks...July 10th? I would love to do July, I hear it's the best time to go. The prices are pretty much the same all summer. I know of a conflict that rules out July 17th, and I'd like to avoid very beginning or very end of the month, as I know some people have jobs that conflict with those times.

Sooo....thoughts? July 10th, 2012?

:eek: How?!?!?!

We're looking to book a corner suite, so now that prices are out, we need to book soon before they sell out.

I was just looking at one of these corner suites and I also wanted to book one of these!! :)

I hope we get this group booking done soon so these will not sell out. The only thing if my memory servies me correctly normally suites are not included in a group rate. I hope I am wrong!!

Disappointed we cant make it with you guys, but did book room 6232 last night for 7/3/12 (my wedding anniversary) - not as great as a corner aft, but its also cheaper!!!! Doing the happy dance!!!

DH and I probably are going July 3, 2012, too. I'm trying to get in touch with my PVP today to book it, but I'll probably have to wait unti tomorrow. We noticed that July 4 is an at-sea day, and we hope there will be something special for the holiday.

I hope everyone that can still go is voting! I'd like to settle on a date this week so those of us who want the popular cabins can get them.

I voted Meredith but would take any of the dates. And I want one of the popular cabins!!

DH and I probably are going July 3, 2012, too. I'm trying to get in touch with my PVP today to book it, but I'll probably have to wait unti tomorrow. We noticed that July 4 is an at-sea day, and we hope there will be something special for the holiday.

Any luck getting a hold of your PVP? I started a roll call already (I know, too early but super excited), so you'll have to swing in when you get booked!

Yes, we now are booked for July 3, 2012! We're super excited, too, since we haven't been to Alaska. We're going to the Southern Caribbean again at the end of March, and then I can turn my full atteniton to Alaska.

Yeah!!! We went last year and fell in love. I do not know if i will ever go back to the Caribbean I love it so much. The one thing I kept hearing was "why did I wait so long". It is truly incredible!

For those who didn't see it on the poll thread, I have submitted 7/24/12 for the date. :) Just waiting to hear from Laura, will keep everyone posted!

GREAT!!

Thanks in advance for all the work!!!!

Archived