Any Recent Experience With Star Tours?

Luvsnorkeling

We read on a post some time ago that someone almost missed their ship using Star Tours because the trip to and from Caye Caulker where they are based is run by independent water taxis and you are pretty much on your own to get to and from Caye Caulker. Something about the water taxis combining and that causing problems.

Has anyone had recent experience with this? Sure would appreciate any input--even if you know of someone else who did this tour or overheard someone on your ship talking about it. Thanks a lot!

Anybody?? Please?? How about someone who has just taken the water taxis to Caye Caulker? Did you have any trouble getting there and back on time? Do they run pretty much on time? Can anyone verify if there are still 2 water taxi companies operating or have they consolidated into one? Thanks for any and all input! Our trip is fast approaching...

Paul, we two (wife and I) will also be there Dec. 15 and plan to use Star Tours. Are you on Carnival Glory?? Maybe we could all hang together to be sure we get there and back on time.

Luvsnorkeling

What ship will be on Ncl Sun Car Dream or the the Glory each has a arrival difference.We are on the Glory arriving at 8am and departing at 5pm.

Should have replied to this thread a while back and thank you for letting me know on the roll call The 29th was when my knee went out and I started to look for someone to correct it. Had surgery on it on the 6 of Dec.

This is what going on now I will not be able to snorkel then but allow to do some swimming but will not be able to use a ladder.

Wife is looking for someone else to snorkel with. If not we will cancel this tour

She is a exdiver and enjoys snorkel Got her started in Hawaii in 1983.

Is anyone planning to snorkel thru Star Tours on the 15th of Dec. Please let us know

Paul

Archived