Help! How do you know if Cruise Quick has taken over your booking?

Getting scared...I think I just tranferred my already paid in full booking from RCCL to Cruise Quick, but then saw a statement saying they don't take over paid in full bookings. I wanted to go from atrium to balcony guarantee-only 200 or so dollars to do this. Already called RCCL to release to the booking. When I email CQ this Question they don't really answer it, they email you a link with similar questions. If they don't take over this booking, I need to let RCCL know right away but am afraid of not getting the answer quick enough. Has any one ever done this?? Thanks for any help on this!

Eileen

I suggest you email cruisequick again -- ask the question more specifically (I've released my booking to you from Royal Caribbean, I want to upgrade my cabin, can you do this? I didn't understand your response with link to page.)

I've always gotten a response from cruisequick within an hour. Their responses are short, but I've gone back and forth until I get the answer I need.

Thanks Dripps....I emailed them again, and this time they did confirm my request! Now I just have to wait till I hear that they received my final payment for the change. Thanks for your help, with the price of the 9 day VOS sailings every bit helps! Yea, I've got a balcony

Eileen

Archived