Paradise beach inflatables how far are they from beach

boomonster

I had a question about the inflatables at PB. In the new pictures that are posted they look close to the beach (which is good).Has anyone been there really recent? We have 3 kids going and 2 aren't the best swimmers. So if they are closer to the beach that would be a good thing.Also while I'm asking could you get a scooter(MIL)up to the beach area or bar pretty easy? Are there steps up to the bathroom? Anything else youmay want to share would also be great . Thanks

Family and I (DH, DS13, DD11) were there last Thanksgiving. The trampolines, slide and iceburg are a ways out. I got winded swimming out. The climbing gym is closer but I would suggest your kids wear life jackets. If I remember correctly there were steps up to the entrance and outside the bar area was total sand.

We were there in October. As stated previously, the iceberg and trampolines are farthest out and it's a pretty good swim to get there. The jungle gym thingy, rock it, and water slides are closer but it's still in deep water. Deep where I couldn't touch the bottom (I'm 5'5"). We had kids from 5yrs. to 17 years with our group. Although the 5 year old can swim, we still put a lifevest on him and when he wanted to go to the trampoline, we had an adult go with him.

Archived