Save the Date Cards

i understand that, my digital camera sucks also, i hate the way it takes pictures. i asked FI to get me a new camera as a wedding present so i'll at least have good pics of our cruise LOL if i can wait that long!

vistas stuff is usually pretty good quality. I've been disappointed maybe once in 100 orders, for personal and business stuff.

i understand that, my digital camera sucks also, i hate the way it takes pictures. i asked FI to get me a new camera as a wedding present so i'll at least have good pics of our cruise LOL if i can wait that long!

We don't want to do a registry because after 11 years together we really don't need anything...and a digital camera would be the only thing on it! lol We'll probably break down and buy one before the wedding as well.

vistas stuff is usually pretty good quality. I've been disappointed maybe once in 100 orders, for personal and business stuff.

I've ordered from them once before and had no problem with the quality. MagnetStreet had the best quality but not good match for our cheap budget. I've Zazzle in the past too. They have a bigger variety of designs to choose from and a good quality too.

I received a sample from agiftfulheart today. The quality is amazing. Next step figure out what to say. Thank you everyone for all of your ideas. I don't know how I would be doing anything without your help!! I would be sooooo lost!!

This forum is wonderful for cruise wedding resources and ideas! The best I've come across.

we got our save the date magnets from A Giftful Heart, and they are great! really nice quality. the attachment cards are shimmery, which i didn't expect, but they look awesome!

i got the return address labels for free (for 140) from Vistaprint.

Those look great! I have confirmation from school that I can go from the 1st - 8th and miss no classes. I contacted Carnival weddings and the date is still available for the Welcome Aboard package - I wish the package with the longer reception was available, but it's not. Now, I have one minor snafu... The credit card I was going to use is locked in a safe here in the house and I can't get to it... I requested a new card last Sunday - they said 7 - 10 mailing days... I was hoping it would be here by today but that isn't 7 - 10 mailing days and it's not here. Carnival is holding the date for me until Tuesday at 4 PM... (one extra courtesy hold) Please keep your fingers crossed that the card comes on Monday or Tuesday!

Archived