Nachi Cocom and snorkeling

jenn_x

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the Nachi reviews (thank you!) but was wondering if anyone has done the snorkeling outing that they offer. DH and I have never snorkeled, but he wants to give it a go and has been told that Cozumel has the best snorkeling. I am more of a lounge on the beach with a drink kind of girl, so I was hoping this is where we could meet in the middle.

Has anyone done the glass bottom boat/snorkel tour with Nachi? I would love to hear your thoughts, both on the tour itself and whether its appropriate for newbies.

Thanks so much!

Jenn

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the Nachi reviews (thank you!) but was wondering if anyone has done the snorkeling outing that they offer. DH and I have never snorkeled, but he wants to give it a go and has been told that Cozumel has the best snorkeling. I am more of a lounge on the beach with a drink kind of girl, so I was hoping this is where we could meet in the middle.

Has anyone done the glass bottom boat/snorkel tour with Nachi? I would love to hear your thoughts, both on the tour itself and whether its appropriate for newbies.

Thanks so much!

Jenn

I've been to NC a couple of times in the last year, but never did the glass bottom boat/snorkeling excursion. I did however snorkel in the area right off of the beach and found it not too bad. My wife sat on her lounger reading and sipping her drink while I snorkeled. The variety and size of fish may be more along the lines of what a beginner (like me) may expect to see. If your husband is'nt too serious about snorkleing this may be compromise that could work for you and your husband. However, I must say we're going back in February and I may be tempted to try the snorkel excusrion myself.

I have a couple of snorkeling videos that I took at NC on Youtube. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rigldbrg The ones labeled "Nachi Cocom" are the ones that would be most relevant. Good luck, and enjoy your upcoming visit.

Archived