Not to Miss Suggestions for Caribbean Princess

lukfam

Our first cruise on the Princess line will be on December 26 -about 2 weeks away. I would appreciate if, with your help, I could compile a list of the best or must do things while on board the Caribbean Princess. Thanks!

Oh many things! Two that stick out in my mind are trying the fresh pizza right near the pool (fantastic stuff...and I know good pizza!) and going on top of the bridge (there is a door at the end of the lido deck that will take you out there when it is open...it is locked a lot though so keep trying!). Great view, esp at sunset!

Very jealous, love the Caribbean Princess!

Oh many things! Two that stick out in my mind are trying the fresh pizza right near the pool (fantastic stuff...and I know good pizza!) and going on top of the bridge (there is a door at the end of the lido deck that will take you out there when it is open...it is locked a lot though so keep trying!). Great view, esp at sunset!

Very jealous, love the Caribbean Princess!

Search for the thread on here called "Princess Secrets" or something. They have tons of great tips.

My biggest one is to try the sandwiches, CHICKEN SALAD, and pastries at the International Cafe. I ended up getting lunch from there every day. People always asked where I got the food, and were surprised to hear it was free.

Definitely try to catch an evening movie on MUTS. They provide blankets and popcorn and it's really fun. Also, make time to see the street performers in the piazza while snacking on treats from the International Cafe. If you like to order breakfast from room service, you CAN write in additional items on the pre-order door hanger and they will be included in the order (we ordered bacon and there was plenty for two in just one order, and eggs and potatoes). The peanut butter and jelly sandwiches from room service are awesome if you like that kind of thing. If you order pizza from room service remember that there is a $3 charge, but you can always run up and get a few slices yourself and bring them back to your room for no charge. Yes, definitely get the pizza at Prego's, it's yummy! Waffles in the HC are quite good, hubby ate many of them! Enjoy your cruise and know that we're jealous! :D

Archived