Splendor Cancels More Cruises

gmkmetz

You may wish to check the existing thread(s) on this board, as well as the Cruise Critic home page.

Wish i had before I posted....Exactly why I dont post much here....Some folks just cant ignore it whenever someone misses something they gotta comment

Wish i had before I posted....Exactly why I dont post much here....Some folks just cant ignore it whenever someone misses something they gotta comment

you helped me. i did not know about the splendor before i saw your post :)

You really have to watch out for the 5000+ posters with nothing better to do than jump on everyone. I'm not saying it's all of the seasoned members but most of the criticism does come from them. The two above are famous for it. Must be nice not to have a life other than picking people apart on CC.

Post away

Don't sweat it, it's just a message board ,everybody has got something to say.

Especially those that have to much time on their hands :rolleyes:.

I agree- ignore them. You would think that an extra thread on a topic somehow took away from the number allowed in a day or something. You don't want to read something or have read it before- you just skip the post. And this is the first I have seen but it wouldn't matter.

You really have to watch out for the 5000+ posters with nothing better to do than jump on everyone. I'm not saying it's all of the seasoned members but most of the criticism does come from them. The two above are famous for it. Must be nice not to have a life other than picking people apart on CC.

Amen to that!

Thanks to the OP- I didn't know about the Splendor before this!

Amen to that!

Thanks to the OP- I didn't know about the Splendor before this!

Thanks to all for the encouragement, most other boards I belong too the MODS actually jump in and handle harassing posters like those but whatever! We just move on.....:D

Thanks to all for the encouragement, most other boards I belong too the MODS actually jump in and handle harassing posters like those but whatever! We just move on.....:D

I know how you all feel i got jumped on also for posting something that was already posted... We just have to move on and let these people think they are the mods...

There's a difference between being offended, and someone posting something offensive.

Looks like you two got offended.

Archived