thank you carnival cruise critic board

chapps

and cruise critic, in general. my family (DH, DS-3y) is going on our very first cruise tomorrow on the fantasy out of charleston!! this board has been SOOOOOOO incredibly helpful and lets not forget to mention ENTERTAINING (the powerstrip/hairdryer/curling iron/fan controversy for example :D). i've picked up so many tips about carnival & cruising in general. thank you for not making me feel like a total buffoon on questions i asked. i've packed, thinned out my luggage, repacked, thinned out again only to do it all again tonight. i'm a little nervous (i think i've rechecked my funpass & for our passports at least 20 times!! LOL i'm not one for "lists", but i have taken suggestions from everyone and made one specifically for our trip.

we have yet to set foot on board, but DH & i are already entertaining another cruise--would love to do an alaska one, but the airfare is ridonkulous (yes, i said it: ridonkulous!)...more than likely, we'll stay on the eastern seaboard. :) although a cruise is not truly "all inclusive" i'm so thrilled i was able to purchase funship dollars as OBC & order liquor from BV--should keep our S&S account in check (and i'm sorry, but smuggling just isn't worth the hassle to us; kudos to those that are successful :))!!

thank you again, CC (and especially the carnival board) for everything. hopefully, i'll be able to write a review worthy of CC. :D

Archived