Guarantee Cabin - When is your Room finalised?

mhacha

Hi all.

I booked an Inside Cabin Guarantee for the 24th Dec sailing from Barcelona. I notice today that we finally have been placed, and much to my delight at the minute we are in a Balcony on Deck 10!! Can they change this before we arrive in a couple of days or are the chances good that this is the Cabin I will have?

Hi all.

I booked an Inside Cabin Guarantee for the 24th Dec sailing from Barcelona. I notice today that we finally have been placed, and much to my delight at the minute we are in a Balcony on Deck 10!! Can they change this before we arrive in a couple of days or are the chances good that this is the Cabin I will have?

Lucky you!

We have done guarantee's before... although you usually get assigned before sailing, once we didn't know out cabin till we checked in at the pier... but if you don't mind, and your not picky about location, guarantee is the way to go (better upgrade possibility and cheaper rate)

Meg

• 1 month later...

We booked an inside cabin guarantee & are not too crazy about the cabin they have us down for so far. Are we better off waiting to do our online check-in or does that not make a difference as far as possible being upgraded?

Archived