The videographer is not available...

I am going to ask around to see if friends will do some hand held videos... but it won't be the same. The crazy thing is I wasn't even thinking of a video at all until I saw the video sheet with the email that came after I booked. If the video was already taken why did they send that to me? That's sort of a big letdown. I am going to talk with the wedding coordinator assigned to my ship... the person who answered the phone is the one who told me it wasn't available but she's not the one assigned to my ship... maybe I can get some other information...

Ya, ask again! I find it hard to believe there is only one person on the boat/available to do videos. I am just getting a friend to do mine though. There is six weddings on the sailing I am on.. 4 total (including me) on 'my' day! talk about busy!! I was the first to book on this sailing and I was still denied certain things. However, I was very persistent and in the end will hopefully have what i wanted. They told me somewhere was unavailable for my reception however 8 months later, I was granted it. ask, ask again and ask again. :rolleyes:

it seems every time i turn around im running into problems or things that they cant do. i guess i need to learn how to more pushy or deal with not having what i want for my big day!!!

Let me tell ya, it can get tough! You need to be pushy/'annoying'/ whatever you need to do. its your day, you WILL get what you want! I'm still fighting with them... :rolleyes:

Archived