I know it's a lot to ask, but is anyone willing...

pgphoto

I know it's a lot to ask, but is anyone willing to scan and share their Daily Program sheets from a recent Eurodam cruise? I sail on Jan. 8 and would love to see them. Thanks!

Trying not to be snarky, but IMO It is a lot to ask for! ;) Scanning daily programs & posting them, would take many hours to do..

I've always been considered the consummate planner, as I'm retired from the Travel Field...I make lists for everything, however can't quite fathom why it would be so important to read daily programs in advance..

If the CD's &/or Officers are changed, which is quite often, then daily programs will also be changed..Daily programs also change when port schedules change..

IMO reading the daily planners on board is a fun part of the overall cruise experience & has an element of surprise...:)

However, if it's that important, take a look at this WEB site, which may have more recent daily programs..

http://www.cruiseclues.com/activities.htm

JMO...Hope you enjoy your cruise...Cheers...:)Betty

Trying not to be snarky, but IMO It is a lot to ask for! ;) Scanning daily programs & posting them, would take many hours to do..

I've always been considered the consummate planner, as I'm retired from the Travel Field...I make lists for everything, however can't quite fathom why it would be so important to read daily programs in advance..

If the CD's &/or Officers are changed, which is quite often, then daily programs will also be changed..Daily programs also change when port schedules change..

IMO reading the daily planners on board is a fun part of the overall cruise experience & has an element of surprise...:)

However, if it's that important, take a look at this WEB site, which may have more recent daily programs..

http://www.cruiseclues.com/activities.htm

JMO...Hope you enjoy your cruise...Cheers...:)Betty

I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm like a borderline ocd over-planner :-) I love knowing a LOT about the cruise I'm going on. I like planning and being informed more than I like being surprised. Planning and knowing things is actually a part of the fun for me! :-) Also, this is my 4th cruise, and I feel like maybe I've missed out on some things in the past b/c I didn't pay enough attention to the daily program sheets (while on board). It seems like there are a ton of things to do on the Eurodam (really excited about the culinary classes and wii tournaments), and I want to have an idea of some of the activities I'd like to do before I board (even though I know activities can change/be different). In the past, I've focused more on what to do at the ports, but this time I want to do a lot of the cruise activities, too. I actually got HAL to send me the daily program sheets from the first 3 days of a recent Eurodam cruise. Just looking over them and reading about some of the activities makes me so excited!

I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm like a borderline ocd over-planner :-) I love knowing a LOT about the cruise I'm going on. I like planning and being informed more than I like being surprised. Planning and knowing things is actually a part of the fun for me! :-) Also, this is my 4th cruise, and I feel like maybe I've missed out on some things in the past b/c I didn't pay enough attention to the daily program sheets (while on board). It seems like there are a ton of things to do on the Eurodam (really excited about the culinary classes and wii tournaments), and I want to have an idea of some of the activities I'd like to do before I board (even though I know activities can change/be different). In the past, I've focused more on what to do at the ports, but this time I want to do a lot of the cruise activities, too. I actually got HAL to send me the daily program sheets from the first 3 days of a recent Eurodam cruise. Just looking over them and reading about some of the activities makes me so excited!

Hey PG,

I'm with you. I think there's sooo much to do onboard, and I feel like sometimes I miss out.

Since we're on the same cruise, mind sharing those daily program sheets with me :D

Lin

Thanks! You can send them to:

kre8tiv1@gmail.com

Have you started packing yet?

Lin

I'm sending them right now! :-) I haven't started packing yet, but I do have a packing list that I created in excel :-) This is going to sound really ocd, but I also have a separate packing list for the clothes I'm bringing - which tops, bottoms, shoes, formal wear, etc....so when I go to pack my suitcase, I've already decided what clothes I'm bringing, and don't have to go rummaging through my closet!

I'm sending them right now! :-) I haven't started packing yet, but I do have a packing list that I created in excel :-) This is going to sound really ocd, but I also have a separate packing list for the clothes I'm bringing - which tops, bottoms, shoes, formal wear, etc....so when I go to pack my suitcase, I've already decided what clothes I'm bringing, and don't have to go rummaging through my closet!

I finally dragged the summer clothes out from the attic crawl space and have been rummaging thru boxes for hours. I pretty much have an idea of what I want to bring, it's just a matter of finding it in all those boxes!!!

Archived