suggestions for stingray city with kids

jackie1955

There are nine in our family, 6 adults, 2/ 4 yr olds and 18 month old. we would like to go to Sting ray city. What private excursion company would you reccomend? We will be on the Valor in March.

There are quite a few private tour operators that are highly recommended on this board. Nativeway, Moby Dick and Capt. Marvin's.

Thank you, I have looked into those 4, but was wondering which would be better with the kids.

I've gone with Nativeway and had a great experience. I did their RRR Tour with includes a beach stop at Rum Point with lunch. I don't have little ones so I can't speak towards that but the beach at Rum Point is very calm and perfect for them.

I went with Captain Marvin and really enjoyed their tour with the sting rays. The water at the sandbar is about 4 feet deep so I am sure if you have enough people to hold each child it would be safe and fine. You do have to be able to get in and out of the boat which ours had a short ladder and helping hands from the crew.

Archived