Should I trust Majestic Tours in Nassua

DisBoardVet

Ok, I am thinking of using Majestic Tours to gain access for some of my family members to the Atlantis water park and the aquarium. Belive me this is the cheapest way I have found to do it. One person getting the complete access to Atlantis, while two others just want to do the aquarium. So I read awful reviews of the thier transportation, but they will not be using that at all. Just need the tickets to Atlantis. Is this a reptuable company to buy these so called tickets through. This is cheaper than going through Disney and renting a room at CS.

Ok, I am thinking of using Majestic Tours to gain access for some of my family members to the Atlantis water park and the aquarium. Belive me this is the cheapest way I have found to do it. One person getting the complete access to Atlantis, while two others just want to do the aquarium. So I read awful reviews of the thier transportation, but they will not be using that at all. Just need the tickets to Atlantis. Is this a reptuable company to buy these so called tickets through. This is cheaper than going through Disney and renting a room at CS.

Majestic Tours is the Premier tour company in Nassau. They have representatives in every hotel lobby, and are the ONLY ones that a given certain priveleges (including Atlantis passes).

They have been in business as long as I can remember and I've never had a problem with them or heard of anyone else who has (except some here who have complained about transport)..

If there is ANY tour company that I would trust.. Majestic would be the one.

As with any other business, check the fine print for cancellation polcies and ask (do not assume) any questions you might have directly to them.

Misunderstandings seem to be the reason for most complaits.

I just booked our Atlantis passes through Majestic. Very responsive, very easy to work with. I think you'll be fine. In any case, use a credit card (not debit) so that you can easily challenge the charges if needed. They apparently have a counter right in the Atlantis where you pick up your tickets, so sounds pretty good . . . .

I chose to book privately for a couple of reasons. First, I am on NCL and the price is 149 per person. Second, I have read in many reviews that, by the time you take the ship's transportation and a "tour" of Atlantis, is is about 2.5 hours of your time wasted before you even get access to the water park. That leaves you with not that many hours left of your day. By taking our own transportation, we can get there early and hopefully avoid some of the crowds. At least I hope it works out that way . . .

I chose to book privately for a couple of reasons. First, I am on NCL and the price is 149 per person. Second, I have read in many reviews that, by the time you take the ship's transportation and a "tour" of Atlantis, is is about 2.5 hours of your time wasted before you even get access to the water park. That leaves you with not that many hours left of your day. By taking our own transportation, we can get there early and hopefully avoid some of the crowds. At least I hope it works out that way . . .

Exactly, this was our reasoning too. We initially intended to just book the Discover Atlantis and Beach Break through NCL but I wasn't satisfied with a lot of the comments I'd read about it so we started looking at Aquaventure passes. Read the same comments about the time wasted getting there and touring, etc. I'd rather save the money and get the extra time to enjoy the resort!

So far, I've only communicated with the company through email and once on the phone but they've been very friendly and helpful. We're confirmed for March, so we'll see how well we chose once we get there!

Magestic charges 120.00 for a day pass that includes the water park. That is the exact same price as Carnival excursions. Why would you book privately?

Because Disney charges 160.00. That is with transportation, and lunch, but no thanks. I bet I would still come off at least 25 bucks cheaper with them.

Archived