Anyone on Victory latley

Tim Johnson 33

Had heard bad things about the ship before I got on and was worried .They were all wrong The ship was beautiful and in great shape.You could not tell it was 4 years old. Looked new.All new carpets everywhere and the were replacing mattresses.The service was great by all staff'and they went out of there way to help you and make you feel comfortable.Have been on many lines so I consider myself very expierenced in cruising.The service on this ship was the best.The food was great. Went to dining room for all breakfastes just because I like to be served instead of lido deck in am.The food was always hot I don't know how they did it. I think the must of had a computer up stairs and by the time he came back with food it was hot. Couldn't believe it. When on royal carribean always cold by the time you got your omlet.Lunch always on lido deck. The have buffet with a deli with really good pastrami and ruben sandwiches. My wife loved the chineese restaurant on other side in med room on lido deck.Food was very good. If you like desserts the pasteria on lido deck is your spot. Great deserts .New york style cheese cake everyday with other things. Can still taste it.WOW.....As far as room service goes we tryed it like three times. Had tuna on roll very dood. Had chicken burritos and it was the only thing in the whole week I didn't like. We had heard about these brownies they serve from room service. My wife ordered them 3 times and thought they were out of this world. The last night she ordered three portions and they were gone. I said wow. She must of liked them On the flight the next day she had saved in a baggie and were they good It was a nice surprise since I was feeling blew about leaving the ship .It is a wonderful trip and I know you will have a great time Hope I was helpful.Am booked on valor vampire cruise in october on valor on halloween. Have a great time. Don't worry about a thing. You will come home with great memories

Just want to start off, I’m not a complainer I understand anything can happen on a cruise ship. My experience was just the opposite of the last poster from the 11-28-04 cruise. Service was great in the dinning room, and our room steward was good also. As far as the food in dinning room served luke warm and not the greatest. Steak sandwich grill needs a complete over haul for service. Pastrami grill was the greatest. There was a group of us that were on the victory that week. Didn’t run into any of them, it was funny to see them comment on the same issues in e-mails and on the board. So to say I was wrong about what we experienced is not true.

I know I turned in my comment card with all my concerns along with everyone else. They must of fixed allot of the complains. Personally I don’t like the lay out of the Victory.

Archived