Would You Trade Johnny Rockets For...

roe2ship

Nope. I love the pastries that are free via RCI and don't like Dunkin Donuts in general. Now their coffee is another thing... yes it's great, but don't think replacing Johnny Rockets with DD is the way to get the fair coffee onboard fixed.

Maybe Mc d's or wendys......and then a 7'11 and we would also like to see a pharmacy........maybe and acme...

Just kidding.......I am not much for all these type gimicks.......got enough of that stuff at home......give me something I can't get right around the block......

Hmmm, I see many really enjoy the Johnny Rockets. Where are all the hard core, religious coffee drinkers, LOL!

Murphy, you are right, this is not the way to get the coffee problem fixed. I really detest packing a coffeemaker with me.

Seeing all these posts about Jr's, Red Robbin and In-and Out burger just makes me wonder if no one really remembers good old home cooked burgers. All of these serve good burgers but they're still just a hamburger.

Has anyone mentioned Fat Burger yet? If not, I guess that one ought to be tossed in there as well.

As for donuts I'd prefer Krispy Kreme on Lamars over Dunkin Donuts anyday and yes, I wouldn't mind seeing one on the ships depending on what the "extra" charge was for it. Since I can get Krispy Kreme's here for around a $1 ($1 for a donut? What am I thinking), I could go for paying a quarter apiece for them on the ship.

Having watched Krispy Kreme's come off the line hot and fresh, I bet the hot oil would be a fire hazard the ship couldn't put up with. If that's the case day old donuts just don't appeal to me. Of course, the donuts they put out on the buffet don't appeal to me either.

If you love coffee you wouldn't go to Dunkin Donuts!!!! But I would love to see a Starbucks on the Ship

And hubby makes two..........I love Starbucks too. However, I prefer Starbucks mid afternoon or after dinner, the Dunkin Donuts coffee is great anytime of the day.

Archived