MSC Poesia -eastern caribbean-Spa?

BoBayBrin

Hey all, I am sailing on 1/23-1/30. I would love to go to the spa while were on board. I heard its expensive, a package at the spa is more expensive then the cost of my cruise! Does anyone know if the hot tubs, sauna, steam room is free? or is there a fee that you have to pay. Thanks

Does anyone know if the hot tubs, sauna, steam room is free? or is there a fee that you have to pay. Thanks

Hi BoBayBrin,

These are all free on the US/Canada/Caribbean MSC cruises.

Also, there are usually daily spa specials, so maybe one or two may turn out to be affordable :) You can look at every 3rd page of this week's programs (from last January), to get a general idea of the specials that you may have:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/576378845JCYzzk

Here's a flickr photo of the spa, looking down into the workout room:

Enjoy your cruise! I also didn't buy any spa packages but enjoyed the workout room, hot tubs, sauna and especially the staem room on three separate occasions. It was wonderful. The cabins also come with opulant white oversized terry clothed robes which we wore to the spa area (when I wasn't in the workout room first - which I confess was only one, although my husband and son used it daily.)

Archived