don't wanna forget anything!

swalton85

okay ladies, i need your help in making sure i don't forget anything :) my suitcase is pretty much packed all i have to add is some personal items. in my fiances carry on is our sand ceremony set, cake topper, cds for special dances, favors, napkins, rose petals. i'm carrying our rings, wedding jewelry, bouquet, shoes, passports & all our documents in my tote bag. my dress bag will have my dress, slip, bra, & veil. can anyone think of anything i may have forgot? thanks!!!

Sounds like you gotta everything covered!! Have you thought of having a little bride emergency kit though in case anything goes wrong? I've been told you keep things like extra makeup, deodorant, tampons, and anything else that you might need handy at the last minute in it. Also did carnival tell you that you had to fit everything you were bringing for the wedding in ur carryon?

i was planning on only needing a carry on on the ship because the coordinator will get a tote bag w/ all ceremony & reception stuff, so i shouldn't need too much more storage besides the carry on... i don't wanna lug tons of stuff around anyways.

How about receipts from everything you've purchased from the cruise line? and emails of request and approvals (just in case) from your wedding purchases.

Where are your shoes for the wedding?

Vows?

ummmm....you seem to have everything else covered.

How about receipts from everything you've purchased from the cruise line? and emails of request and approvals (just in case) from your wedding purchases.

Where are your shoes for the wedding?

Vows?

ummmm....you seem to have everything else covered.

i don't have any receipts for purchases from the cruise line... i was bringing copies of everything i've sent them though just in case.

we're using carnival's vows & my shoes will be in my tote bag :)

OMG SWALTON...I havnt even started getting any of this together!?!? Im DEF slacking I guess...I think Im freaking out soo much, Im like paralized & dont know what to do hahahahah :eek: 19 DAYS!!!!!!!

if i didn't start getting things together i'd go crazy!! you better get going or atleast start making lists... tick tock! hahah:p

Archived