Ecstasy Review 1/3/11 with lots of pictures

lisaland15

• 3 months later...

We are booked for a 5 day cruise on the Ecstasy Grand Suite Extended balcony. Was curious about the balcony and if it is plexiglass or a solid wall. Asked Carnival directly and they could not answer, have seen pictures (including the one posted on this thread) with different balconies. We are in U93 Upper Deck. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. We hope it is plexiglass see-through as that would make a better view. I thought they went through some renovations on the balcony but have not been able to confirm. Thanks

We are booked for a 5 day cruise on the Ecstasy Grand Suite Extended balcony. Was curious about the balcony and if it is plexiglass or a solid wall. Asked Carnival directly and they could not answer, have seen pictures (including the one posted on this thread) with different balconies. We are in U93 Upper Deck. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. We hope it is plexiglass see-through as that would make a better view. I thought they went through some renovations on the balcony but have not been able to confirm. Thanks

If you look at the first post, second photo, the jutting-out balconies are the new extended balconies. I think one of those is your cabin. So, it seems like you'll have the plexiglass. Hope that help!

Archived