Flying into Ft. Lauderdale....needing to get to Miami

bankonus

with 7 peeps it will be cheeper to rent a LIMO than pay the per person fee for the shuttle bus or carnival shuttle.... check into Larrys Limo.

larryslimo dot com. We have used them a couple of times for port transfers (FLL to Miami) and Miami Port to FLL, and will use them again next time we cruise out of Miami.

Enjoy your vacation

~S

Check with Carnival. I booked recently to leave Miami and was told by my PVP that they have a shuttle from the airport to Miami port. I may have misunderstood something but I would ask. I have stayed in motels and took a private shuttle.

Carnival does have a shuttle, but it is more expensive per person that other services and, as we experienced first hand on our first cruise, it waits for arriving passengers from many flights so does not leave the airport until full.

I second SAS. We used them in November. It was $15 pp and we received excellent personal service.

Anyone have good suggestions for cheap travel from Ft. Lauderdale airport to the Miami cruise terminal area? There will be 7 of us traveling June 3rd. Thanks so much!

We used Quality Limo Service (QLS), also $13 per person. They were responsive, timely, and professional.

There is also TRI-rail service from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami airport. you take a free shuttle to the train stop just outside the airport and ride down to Miami. trirail dot com for more info.

But when you get to MIA airport, you would still need transportation to the port right so is there someone you recommend for this? If you still need port transport, why take the train? Is the tradeoff a cheaper port transportation fare since you are closer?

We will be using Easyexpress this weekend going from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami and back the following Sat. They are picking us up at our motel in Ft. Lauderdale Saturday morning; there are 14 of us. The cost is about $18.00 total round trip. I have not used them before but they were very inexpensive for our group. Their website is www.easyexpress.biz .

We have used Larryslimos and it was $60.00 for all four of us in a really nice Town Car. The driver & car were waiting for us even though I gave them a later pick up then arrival time (wanted to get luggage also in case flight was delayed did not want car waiting!) we were early to the port because they were so quick!

Archived